Diary of Hobbitt

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Friendship

Meeting an old friend can be a very exhilarating experience as I found out today when I met Sudha, my close friend of several years ,after long time. Today, though both of us live in different cities,do not meet each other often, nor correspond regularly,our friendship still continues to be as close and as warm ,as it used to be ,several years ago.Today when we meet it feels as if time has stood still still since our last meeting.We never feel the need to engage in irrelevant conversations (as normally one does when one meets people after a long time)and time flies and before we know it is time to part. Spending time with a good friend acts as magic tonic when one is feeling low .In my experience I have always felt relaxed and calm whenever I have spent time with my friend.In todays world of fleeting friendships I am proud that my friendship has stood the test of time.

2 Comments:

At 5:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Nice post.

 
At 6:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice earthy posts, hobbit.enjoyed reading through them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home